Do I Qualify for SR&ED?

If you are a Canadian Controlled Private Corporation (CCPC), another kind of corporation, individual, member of a partnership or a beneficiary of a trust that has developed new, or improved existing products, processes, systems, services, devices or materials, then there is a significant chance you will be eligible to claim for SR&ED tax relief.

Irrespective of whether your company is currently making a profit or operating at a loss, a small, medium, or large company, you can still submit a claim.

If you are still unsure whether you would be eligible for a claim or would like to discuss in more detail how this relates to your business, please get in touch at 604 629 8863.

Live chat
Password Reset
Please enter your e-mail address. You will receive a new password via e-mail.